But this is all flannel. Those of you who have been with me for the whole year (hi, Denise!) will be desperate to know what my final weigh-in was (ok, Denise already knows, but I doubt anybody else has read every single post, and my subsidiary aim of creating a massive following for blog has most definitely NOT been achieved - curses! is nobody interested in the struggle of one man with an enormous lump of cheese?)
Before I get to that, here are the secrets of my weight loss...
(1) I used to eat a lot of cheese. I don't now.
(2) I counted calories for most of the year, but when I got down to my goal weight I counted intermittently but was very aware when I had gone over, because when I go over on calories I REALLY go over on calories.
(3) Weight gain from a couple of days of over-eating can be quickly lost. I never gave up on the diet just because I gained a bit over Christmas, or when I was on holiday, or it was my birthday, or whatever.
(4) Exercise isn't really my thing. Though it might be your thing.
(5) I weighed myself on different days of the week so I was never tied to weighing myself just before the weekend or just after the weekend. Either of these would have led to pre or post weigh-in misery. I'm going to continue, for my own benefit, weighing myself on the 10th, 20th and 30th of every month (and every day, twice a day because I can't help myself) as my official weigh-ins. These will now be private official weigh-ins.
(6) There is no secret but the first rule of Fit Club is we don't talk about Fit Club. Et cetera.
So, here it is, my final jump on the scales...
Now I know you have all been waiting for a picture of me in the traditional post diet pose. Here it is...
I didn't do a song (I did but it was truly terrible and in places a bit creepy) but I have done a dance. Because of where I got the music from, if you enjoy my sexy dancing then why not give some money to Headway, the brain injury charity?
Thank you all and goodnight.